From dating & relationship advice, service reviews and client stories, we’re not just in the news, we’re making it too!
- How to make your excuses from a disappointing date – MetroSome simple tips for daters who want to make a quick escape from a disappointing date.
- Difficult Family Relationships: A Survival Guide – Psychologies MagazineIn the January 2017 edition of Psychologies Magazine, journalist Martha Roberts asks BLC Founder & Relationship Therapist Helen Rice to consider the traits and temperaments of loved ones who can be ‘Controlling’ or ‘Victims’ in the family and give some advice and helpful strategies for managing them – and yourself- when they’re acting up.
- Age Gap Romance: Can it work? – new! MagazineRelationship therapist Helen Rice offers some perspective on the age gap romance between Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and 22 year-old One Direction Star Liam Payne in a recent new! magazine article. Helen’s says – sure a 10 year age gap is notable and career priorities might get in the way, but there’s also no reason why the couple can’t commit & have kids together – if they want to!
- Finances in Relationships – Tesco MagazineTesco Magazine has tackled the thorny issue of dealing with Finances in relationships in its February 2016 ‘Love is …’ edition. ‘Spare your money blushes’ asks a number of experts for advice to help navigate the awkward conversations around money. BeLoveCurious Founder, therapist Helen Rice tells how she helps couples have those tricky discussions without it escalating into a row!
- Breaking the Bad Boy Habit: MetroMetro journalist Amy Dawson explores why some of us love to date a bad boy and asks BLC Founder Helen Rice how to break the habit!
- 7 Ways to Coach Yourself to Confidence: Saga OnlineBeLoveCurious Founder & Coach Helen Rice offers an easy, everyday technique to help you coach yourself to confidence in this Saga Magazine article
- My mate, my mentor & my dating dilemmas: Daily Mail You Magazine:You Magazine features BLC Founder Helen, friend Marsha and their special relationship – Helen is Marsha’s go-to mentor for advice on dating dilemmas
- Google a Guru & Find Love: MetroMetro journalist Helen Croydon tells how ‘being love curious’ with BLC’s Founder and relationship coach Helen Rice was fun, enjoyably self-indulgent & surprisingly insightful.
Find Out More