Yes. Let us know who you would like to speak to and we will arrange a 15 minute chat so you can find out if you would like to book with them. There’s no obligation, so if you’re not sure that BeLoveCurious is right for you, why not request a call via the Contact Form. Just give us your name and contact details and the name of the coach you’d like to speak with, and we’ll get back to you to make the arrangements.
BeLoveCurious delivers relationship and love life counselling & coaching to singles and couples mostly via Skype or telephone direct to them in the comfort of their own home. All our coaches are qualified and experienced relationship therapists so we really do understand the complexity of relationships today. Our invitation is to engage with a BLC coach in a relaxed, ongoing and totally confidential conversation to explore what’s getting in the way of achieving your love life or relationship goals. Just by getting really interested in the whys and wherefores of your current love-story we know you’ll start to see new things about yourself and your approach to life, love, sex, dating and relationships. These insights will allow you to better understand what and how you can do things differently to move you closer to having the kind of relationship you really want. Your coach will use their skill and judgement to know how to pitch the work with you. Some people will already be in the zone for taking new and different actions to get the results they want, so a coaching approach focused on goal setting, action-taking and an accountability structure will probably be most useful. Other people can be in a very different mindset beacuse their relationship problems and patterns have been around so long. Maybe they think there’s nothing much they can do to resolve their situation, or are just unsure what’s in the way. Here your BLC coach might suggest an approach that’s more like traditional relationship counselling, involving some exploratory conversations to help you gain some insight and understanding of the current situation before moving on to your own plan of action.
If you find that your preferred coach or session time is already booked and you are unable to find anything else suitable, don’t hesitate to contact us with your request via the Contact Form, and we will do our best to make arrangements that will work for you.
BeLoveCurious offers sessions seven days a week starting hourly from from 8am through to 8pm. Different coaches are available throughout the week, so we offer two ways to book:
1. Choose your preferred coach and make your appointment when s/he is available. This information is provided on each Coach’s Profile page. If you Book a session from a Coaches Profile page you will only be shown session times when they are available
2. Choose a date and time you would like a session, Book a Session from the main menu and we will allocate a coach to you.
BeLoveCurious offers Skype and Telephone coaching through our online booking system.
If you would like to arrange face-to-face sessions with one of our expert BLC coaches in Bournemouth & Poole, Leeds or Greater Manchester just give us a call on 0333 444 1009 or email using the Contact Form, including your name, a contact telephone number, who you would like to see and when you are available for sessions. Please note that face-to-face services are only available in locations offered by the individual BLC coach, and times and availability may vary from those shown for Skype and phone bookings. Fees for face-to-face services with individual coaches may also vary from those advertised for Skype and telephone services and are available on request. Payment for a minimum of six sessions will need to be made through BeLoveCurious once the arrangement for face-to-face sessions has been agreed.
To get the most out of your package of sessions, we recommend that you:
- Make all your bookings with one coach. This will allow you and your coach to get to know each other, and for your coach to hear and understand the details of your story so s/he can work effectively with you.
- Schedule your ongoing sessions over a limited period of time. By speaking to your coach regularly you’re more likely to feel motivated and inspired, and change can come quicker!
- Book in one session per week or per fortnight, on the same day and time. This will make it easier for you to remember your regular session time and plan it into your schedule.
- Make all your bookings in one go as soon as you’ve purchased a package. Doing this will help you get the dates & times you want and will help you avoid later disappointment if your preferred time slot gets booked by someone else.
- If you need any help making or changing your bookings, please contact us via the Contact Form and we’ll get in touch to make the arrangements for you.
When you have purchased your credit, close your Browser and then return to book your sessions in one of two ways. Either:
1. Book a Session to select a date and time that will suit you for your ongoing sessions and we will allocate you a coach.
2. Meet the Coaches if you want to choose your own coach, then click the Book a Session tab on your Coach’s Profile page to find a date and time s/he is available.
All you need to do then is:
- In the side menu, select the Single session (£70) option
- On the Customer Details page, click the Existing Member tab
- Enter your email address and Password you supplied at purchase
- Review your booking details and check the option to use your existing pre-paid credit to pay for this session
- Use the Make Another Booking button to add additional bookings with your remaining credits.
- We recommend that you make all your bookings with one coach so you get the most out of your package of sessions. When and how often you book is up to you, though we recommend either weekly or fortnightly, and that you block book all your sessions at once – it’s easier for you and your coach to have your sessions planned into your diaries and it will help you to avoid later disappointment if your preferred time slot gets booked by someone else.If you need any help making or changing your bookings, please contact us via the Contact Form and we’ll be in touch to make the arrangements for you.
To change or cancel your booking(s), please contact BeLoveCurious through the Contact Form and write ‘Change Booking’ or ‘Cancellation’ in the Subject field. Alternatively, call the office on 0333 444 1009 and we will do this for you. Please provide your booking reference number, your name, date and time of the appointment to be changed.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment you must contact BeLoveCurious at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time to secure a full refund or transfer of payment to the next appointment. Late cancellations or missed appointments will not be refunded. See our Cancellations Policy which is part of our Terms & Conditions of Service for more details.
BeLoveCurious is an invitation to anyone* aged 18 and over to engage in a purposeful conversation about their relationship or love life.
- Our clients are curious about their existing relationship or love life and are interested in understanding why it’s not going the way they want it to
- They are open to discovering new things about themselves
- All our clients embrace the idea that change – and having a great relationship or love life – is possible. They are willing to acknowledge that it just takes time, courage, persistence and action
- Some clients are ready now to take action to break through their old, established patterns of relating, while others first need some support to lay the foundations for change
*Please note that BeLoveCurious is a service designed to offer short term counselling and coaching for people who want to improve their lovelife. We do not offer long term psychotherapy and we cannot provide support to people with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders or personality disorder or serious relationship issues involving physical or verbal domestic violence.
BeLoveCurious makes its services available to women and men aged 18 and over, regardless of age, ethnicity, relationship status sexuality or preference.
Credible academic research which has attempted to answer this question for clients accessing traditional forms of counselling has tended to find similar levels of success between women and men and regardless of client’s age, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
We just love helping single people to find their dating-to-relationship mojo, but it doesn’t stop there. All our coaches are Relate trained, experienced couple counsellors so if you’re already in a relationship and feeling a bit stuck, we can help you too!
Only you can answer this question, but we say there is no ‘right way’ to be and no ‘right time’ to start being curious about your love life. We think everyone really can have the relationship of their dreams. It just helps to be …
• Curious about why your love life isn’t working out the way you’d like it to
• Interested in discovering new things about you
• Willing to do some things differently, even when it might feel a bit awkward
Academic research shows that different people are more or less ready to take on the challenges of change than others. Understanding where you’re at means sessions can be more effectively focused on what’s needed to move forward right now! Your coach will start by finding out how you feel about your circumstances and the possibility for change and your sessions will progress in a way that is right for you. Why not try our http://www.belovecurious.com/inspiration/love-curious-quiz/Curiosity Quiz. It is just a bit of fun, but might give you a clue as to where you’re at and how we might work with you!
All BeLoveCurious coaches are highly qualified relationship experts with extensive experience of working with singles & couples on today’s love life matters.
Our warm, engaging, no nonsense style will ease you into thinking more deeply and effectively about your current status and, most importantly, what it will take for you to get the results you want rather than the ones you usually get.
Our view is that everyone is unique, and so we use our skills and knowledge to work in a way that suits each client. This means we don’t promote a particular style of coaching or follow a recipe book of techniques, but we do share an understanding of how people think and make decisions about relationships. We also share an ambition for everyone having a great love life – if they want one!
This approach is supported by academic research which tends to show clients achieve similar levels of success regardless of the style of coaching or therapy they use. Overall, it’s the quality of the relationship with their coach that makes most difference. Which coach is right for you?
This is the one question we can’t directly answer, since so much of it is down to you. Some people may have a life-changing insight in just a few sessions, while for others, learning to recognise and change well-rehearsed patterns will take a bit of time and persistence.
We offer a variety of packages and prices, but recommend you sign up for a minimum of four sessions to begin with, though six or more is probably better. This will be long enough for you and your coach to build real trust and understanding and it could deliver just what you need to take your love life to the next level. On the other hand, it could kick-start a longer but thrilling period of personal exploration and adventure that will lead you places you never even dreamed of!
Without a doubt though, if you really do want a love life you’ll love, we say the most important thing you can ever do is just start!
BeLoveCurious offers short term counselling & coaching for people seeking success in dating and relationships. Sessions are designed to give clients the opportunity to have relaxed, no nonsense, confidential conversations with a relationship expert to explore what’s getting in the way of their relationship goals.
We do not offer long term psychotherapeutic services nor are we able to provide support for anyone with a serious mental health problem such as depression, anxiety, eating disorder or personality disorder, or serious relationship issues involving physical or verbal domestic violence. If you are unsure whether we can work together, please email us with your question. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Contact us
You don’t have to choose your coach if you’d prefer to leave that to us. Just choose a date and time for your first session and we’ll do the rest. Book a session
However, if you do want to pick your own coach we think you will know who is right for you. Whether you are drawn to someone because of their photo, qualifications or style, family situation or personal interests, or perhaps it’s something you can’t quite put your finger on, having a good connection with your coach is key. If you don’t believe us, academic research into more traditional forms of counselling consistently shows that it’s the quality of the relationship between a therapist and their client that is the most important factor in achieving success.
No. We don’t just say we’re relationship experts. We are!
There is a rigorous application process to becoming a BeLoveCurious Coach. Applicants must have a credible academic qualification in a therapeutic discipline and must be able to demonstrate hundreds of hours of experience working with clients on love, sex and relationship matters. Successful applicants are hand-picked because of their passion and commitment to helping single people and those already in relationships to have a truly wonderful love life.
We are proud to say that all our current BLC Coaches have attained a Masters degree in Relationship Therapy, are Relate-trained and each has facilitated sessions with single people and couples over hundreds of hours practice. Every BLC Coach also has training in at least one other therapeutic or coaching discipline and some occupy senior professional roles in organisations offering personal development, relational or therapeutic services.
We hope there won’t ever be a need to complain, but just in case there is, let us know as soon as you think something’s not right for you and we’ll do our very best to sort it out.
Please use the Contact Form and Write Complaint in the Subject field so we can get back to you ASAP. If an email just won’t do, then please call us on 0333 444 1009.
Ask us any question you like concerning our service via our Contact Form and we’ll get back to you by email within 48 hours. If it’s more urgent than that, please include your contact phone number in your email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.